World Clock

No Cheaters

Cheaters / Lamers List

View Thread
Team-=CoN=- Snipers » General Public » Introductions
 Print Thread
Jinxx
Monoxyd
roflmao Thought that might get your attention....

HEY GUYS! How have you been. Damn its been a long time since i last saw any of you. right around the time of the Changing of clans and everything i think.
How are things going? Pyro, i see you are still kicking ass and taking names. Strych, see you still holding down the fort also. And OMFG who let the english freaks in the door!!!???!! haha Sup Ivor and Swifty. how are ya guys hanging in there? see a lot of all the old names and have not been around in a long time i wanted to drop in and say HEY!!!

I don't play UT anymore AT ALL. that has been for a long time now. With the way that money is these days i am working a whole lot more and any extra time that i don't spend at work or with my daughter you can find me on Everquest still of course. Or there is always Call Of Duty 4 where i take out my agression on poor newbs that come in the server Gun and speaking of. BLswagger?? Hey man. I could have swore that i saw you drop into my clans server like last week sometime. name was exactly the same and i said to myself that there could only be ONE BLswagger. You came onto the |TXC| Hardcore server that i am in. I tried talking to ya but you were to busy playing i guess, or didnt see it from the spam... If in fact that was you at all. Next time you are in |TXC| server look me up under |TXC|Monoxyd.

Thast goes for everyone of course that might play CoD4 that is. I guess i have taken up enough of everyones time for now. Ill let ya get on with your day. talk to you all some other time have a good memorial day weekend everyone. Drunks

|TXC|Monoxyd a.k.a *TNT*Jinxx!!!!!
Edited by -=CoN=-WebAdmin on 10-23-2009 11:15 AM

-=CoN=-WebAdmin
Hey,

Good to hear from you. Yeah we are just holding down the fort. I know what you mean about busy. I don't get to play as much as I once did, but it is nice when I can. Well if you decide that you want to play UT you are welcome here anytime. Take care and talk to you later.

https://Teamconsnipers.com
-=CoN=-BLSwagger
Hey Brother........

Good to see ya again. Well if it was COD it was not me. UT99 is all I do.

I guess anyone can use the BLSwagger name.....but there is really only ONE!Thumbs Up Grin

No reason you can't load UT99 and stop by sometime. As others have stated I have not been on as much as I like.

Swagg,
The End of an Error: 1/20/2013

-=CoN=-BLSwagger

http://teamcon.net
[FuN]ivor-bigone
Yo Jinx..You havent change ya cheeky yankroflmao..Hope your well my friend and I do miss your rants and your middle finger waving to the establishment..Look after yourself bro :b

TheMaximus
I remember jinx back in the day when I was DragonSlayer dam sorry I missed ya Gun hahahaha you should get the ut goty edition and play so we can all smack ya around abit or unless your scared that is lol poke poke oh man did that hurt >Smile waiting on ya lol PopCorn
TMX

Jump to Forum:

Login
Username

Password

Remember Me

Not A Member yet? Click here to register!

Forgot your password? Forgot your password?

Team Speak
teamspeak Hosting by TeamSpeak3.com

Game Tracker 2

Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

05-03-2024 03:24 PM
hi all sorry not been on im back family problems Party!

12-04-2023 05:26 PM
Please welcome in my Son Ryan as RyDawg91

11-16-2023 04:51 PM
hi we still play every night

08-08-2023 08:05 PM
I just wanted to stop in to say HELLO Smile Cool Carrot

07-21-2023 04:59 PM
Whats up folks? What happened to Lady_Widow, says she's former member.

04-24-2023 11:24 PM
I'm carrying a smoll baby future player in my womb. lol

01-27-2023 04:48 PM
Hi All, love to play again been tied up with interstate work for long periods need some practice see u all soon. Gun Hi

05-27-2022 10:03 PM
So what's everybody up to

02-16-2022 04:57 PM
All, I have started advertising our website and servers on UT forums through FB... Let's start playing again on our servers to start recruiting!!! Pet

02-03-2022 08:23 PM
hey super doing good and u!!

-=CoN=- Affiliates

c-opsclan.com

LAGG

Link to us
teamconsnipers.com