World Clock

No Cheaters

Cheaters / Lamers List

View Thread
Team-=CoN=- Snipers » General Public » Bans & Appeals
 Print Thread
five day ban
Skoobie
what the topic says... new to the server so wondering what the deal is.

thanks,

skobi

-=CoN=-WebAdmin
Do you really want to keep playing this game? Same reason your were banned when you were under the other names. We know who you are. Play somewhere else.

https://Teamconsnipers.com
Skoobie
-=CoN=-Strych9 wrote:
Do you really want to keep playing this game? Same reason your were banned when you were under the other names. We know who you are. Play somewhere else.

no? other names? you know who I am? I think I will because it looks like you have me confused with someone else.

skobi
Edited by Skoobie on 12-16-2009 04:23 PM

Motor
Well its not me. And I use lots of names.

WigSPLITTER
I personally dont like name changers on our server but it IS allowed. My motto: Make your name, Stick with it, increase your skill, aliasing is for noobs, Don't cheat, if you have nothing nice to say, dont say anything, wash you hands after you poop, Eat your green vegetables.

Long live -=CoN=-

The views expressed in this post are NOT the views of the -=CoN=- forum or it's members. All statements are solely provided by -=CoN-=WigSPLITTER. :P
Edited by WigSPLITTER on 12-17-2009 09:37 AM

Motor
Usually when I play on your server I have my tags on but use one of my other names. There are times I forget and do a direct connect with HLSW and use one of my other names I use for other games.

SAMCRO
-=CoN=-WigSPLITTER wrote:
Why do people change their name? I have played this game since 99 and have seen alot of players come and go. The ones who change their name for whatever reason have had something to hide. If I am a good player, I would want people to see my name and say "holy crap, its WigSPLITTER" not some lame name each time they join the server. Changing names = deception for whatever reason.

Also, another giveaway is "skill level" any player who comes in without a tag and runs the server for an hour with a few deaths and says why did I get banned? Im new! throws up a major red flag for me...This dude drove JD, CLANK and SAMCRO off the server because of this guys so called "abilities"

look at this guys tag and then look at how he signs his name at the end...its different...looks like he has not used it enough to remember how to spell it....Skoobie and skobi. Oh and it WAS skoobie on the server also NOT skobi. Why would anyone spell it different? Im not WigSPLITTA!

I guess my thought is...if you have nothing to hide..use your real tags or clan tag so people KNOW who you are and have no doubt about your ability...But we all know we wont change the cheaters mentality, which is OK...we watch very closely...

personaly i dont recall being driven off a serever today I did feel like skoobie was new and getting a alot of frags, when i rarely saw him. im on the server kinda constantly and have a good feel of the players that play on it regularly.
as far as the name change goes ive changed my name once from megatron to samcro just cuz i didnt like megatron anymore lol
-$c@tt

[FUN]Fortress
Eh, I don't wanna get tangled up, but I alias a lot, and people usually instantly recognize me not because of the frag count but because of my transing (mainly on CON because I telefrag lol, CON bolt action for the win!!!)

Skoobie
-=CoN=-WigSPLITTER wrote:
Why do people change their name? I have played this game since 99 and have seen alot of players come and go. The ones who change their name for whatever reason have had something to hide. If I am a good player, I would want people to see my name and say "holy crap, its WigSPLITTER" not some lame name each time they join the server. Changing names = deception for whatever reason

True, but this is the only name I have ever used on the server.

-=CoN=-WigSPLITTER wrote:Also, another giveaway is "skill level" any player who comes in without a tag and runs the server for an hour with a few deaths and says why did I get banned? Im new! throws up a major red flag for me...This dude drove JD, CLANK and SAMCRO off the server because of this guys so called "abilities"

True, I was in the server for about an hour. You on the other hand came in for about 2 maps then spectated me on one and kicked me in the same map, also as I recall I died plenty of times 15+ to be exact so I wouldn't call that a "few deaths" by any means. I never ran anyone off the server thats a fact, also I dont have a clan tag to wear.

-=CoN=-WigSPLITTER wrote:look at this guys tag and then look at how he signs his name at the end...its different...looks like he has not used it enough to remember how to spell it....Skoobie and skobi. Oh and it WAS skoobie on the server also NOT skobi. Why would anyone spell it different? Im not WigSPLITTA!

Uhmm... so I didn't exactly spell my screen name all the way out. I didn't know this was such a big problem.

-=CoN=-WigSPLITTER wrote:I guess my thought is...if you have nothing to hide..use your real tags or clan tag so people KNOW who you are and have no doubt about your ability...But we all know we wont change the cheaters mentality, which is OK...we watch very closely...

Like I said before I have no clan tags to wear and this is the only name I have ever used, also i'll say it again I have "never" played on the con server in the past so using another name on the server is not possible.

Skoobie

-=CoN=-WebAdmin
I think there are several reason why to change your name. Some good reasons and some not so good.

I think that some people like to change their name if they don't feel like talking or like Samcro said maybe they are tired of it and want something new. Maybe one day you feel like a nut and one day you don't. Maybe you just are wanting to be funny.

But yes some change their name to keep attention off of them and try to hide what they are doing, but those get caught in the end.

But changing a name to play on the -=CoN=- Server is not a problem.

And skoobie I have more than Wig spectating you for a couple of matches. Besides, I thought you were moving on?Dunno
Edited by -=CoN=-WebAdmin on 12-16-2009 08:35 PM

Skoobie
-=CoN=-Strych9 wrote:
Besides, I thought you were moving on?Dunno

I am but what exactly am I being accused of again?

Thanks,

Skoobie

-=CoN=-WebAdmin
Using an Aimbot/Radar.

-=CoN=-BLSwagger
The other day when I was asked by Wiggy to observer a player. He would play a match or two and then change his name. This happened 3 times in a period of 15 minutes while I watched him. He was being spectated and he knew it, so he would change his name to try to avoid us watching him. IN this case the changing of his name was bringing more attention to himself as well as his questionable play. Snap shooting with the bolt action rifle, running forward then turning and snap shooting without crouching 1 shot 1 kill with the BA rifle at palyers that were moving. No misses. Players that change their name from time to time is no issue to me.....to the matter the othere day, like I said he was being obvious and it got him busted.
The End of an Error: 1/20/2013

-=CoN=-BLSwagger

http://teamcon.net
-<KtA>-DeAtHtAg
5day ban it should be a life time ban for Using an Aimbot/Radar ,Its still cheatingNoNo

-=CoN=-WebAdmin
Yeah I forgot to say I did update it to a permanent ban.

SinFive
Is this anyone we know?

-<KtA>-DeAtHtAg
Thumbs Up

Skoobie
-=CoN=-Strych9 wrote:
Using an Aimbot/Radar.

-=CoN=-Strych9 wrote:

According to the -=CoN=- Code of Conduct #3

You must have proof that I was actually using a aimbot/radar since I am now permanently banned. May I please see it?

Thanks,

Skoobie
Edited by Skoobie on 12-17-2009 05:40 PM

Draco
Skoobie wrote:
-=CoN=-Strych9 wrote:
Using an Aimbot/Radar.

-=CoN=-Strych9 wrote:

You must have proof that I was actually using a aimbot/radar since I am now permanently banned. May I please see it?

Thanks,

Skoobie

Time to point out the obvious and unwritten rule of clan servers. It's not a democracy, It's not a court
of law, and you have no rights. Playing on a clan server is a privilege, not a right. The people who run
these servers pay a pretty penny to provide them to the public. They reserve the right to refuse
service to anyone. Although I have been known to get wound up about this same subject, I totally
agree with the admins and their decision. So, in closing, nobody has to provide proof of anything
to you to justify why you were banned. Sorry, buddy. Strych9 has already been more than generous
to you by not banning you from the forums and allowing you to continue this even after being
politely asked to leave.

~Johnny Jones
Edited by Draco on 12-17-2009 05:44 PM

http://www.funclansnipers.com
-<KtA>-DeAtHtAg
well said dracoThumbs Up

Jump to Forum:

Login
Username

Password

Remember Me

Not A Member yet? Click here to register!

Forgot your password? Forgot your password?

Team Speak
teamspeak Hosting by TeamSpeak3.com

Game Tracker 2

Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

12-04-2023 05:26 PM
Please welcome in my Son Ryan as RyDawg91

11-16-2023 04:51 PM
hi we still play every night

08-08-2023 08:05 PM
I just wanted to stop in to say HELLO Smile Cool Carrot

07-21-2023 04:59 PM
Whats up folks? What happened to Lady_Widow, says she's former member.

04-24-2023 11:24 PM
I'm carrying a smoll baby future player in my womb. lol

01-27-2023 04:48 PM
Hi All, love to play again been tied up with interstate work for long periods need some practice see u all soon. Gun Hi

05-27-2022 10:03 PM
So what's everybody up to

02-16-2022 04:57 PM
All, I have started advertising our website and servers on UT forums through FB... Let's start playing again on our servers to start recruiting!!! Pet

02-03-2022 08:23 PM
hey super doing good and u!!

02-02-2022 11:07 PM
Wanted to jump on and check in on all you peeps! Hope you're all doing well! Grin

-=CoN=- Affiliates

c-opsclan.com

LAGG

Link to us
teamconsnipers.com